Wednesday 27 February 2013



This is for children. To get your ears pierced hurts alot. Then it will slowly go away. You need to clean it and then you need to keep the earrings in for six weeks.  and you need to clean them and keep hair away from them and there's rules too and  you need to make sure that you read the rules so you don't get ear infections. and really keep them in, if you don't, the ears will just sew up and you have to go back to the shop and get all your ears pierced again and start all over again.  I just got my ears pierced and it feels nice that I got it.

My parents did not ask me if I wanted to get my ears pierced, I asked them if I could, they replied yes. That's how the whole story started.  It's because I thought it would look nice and I wanted to see what it looks like on me. That's the reason I got it. Go to the Eaton's Centre and on the second floor there will be an ear piercing shop that even has 100 different kinds of earrings or more or less that you could choose. And there's a food cafeteria down there where you can get food too. And there's lots more if you need. And that's all you really need to know about the earring piercing. You could get two at a time or on the weekends you could get one at a time.

I'm happy I got them and I was relieved I don't have to do them again.  It hurts a lot, it doesn't hurt like someone pinching your ears, it hurts way more than that. It hurts like someone going right through your ear. The pain lasts a short time.  It surprised me how it hurt so much. And the woman that pierced my ear was very nice.

I got flower earrings. Pink in the middle and white for the petals. I chose these because I just like them.  

No comments:

Post a Comment