Wednesday 13 February 2013

Here To Hear




Here to Hear is a nice play, Young People's Theatre has nice plays.  I went to go see this with my dad. It's about a girl and her dad.  Her dad is famous with music, he went all over the world to travel. Usually she goes with him.  Those are the characters. Then there was a little light friend named Spot that was shaped like a ball. The dad and the girl had an argument whose music was the real music. The dad and the girl helped Spot go to sleep. And Spot helped them settle their argument. Spot showed them that both of their music were equal.

It's funny and it's mostly about music.  There are no scary things in the play, only a little loud noises.  I liked Spot, he went on the dresser hangars of the dad's different costumes. And he carries him up and down the stairs near where you sit. The girl is also trying to make a song for her dad for his birthday. I like Spot.  The dad sings a little louder than the girl. But the girl has more interesting music.  For example she played music from Alvin and the Chipmunks. I liked that a lot.

I learned that sounds can be music and also, like opera singing can actually be really good music. The play made me think a lot about how to make both musics equal. I thought about it and then I thought maybe I could make my own music. But its not so much music I'm talking about.  But it's poems. Poems is sort of like music, though it could be rhyming words, or words that sound good together, combined together to make a little sentence - so it's sort of like music. That's why I will have some poems put up here soon.


 This is the information about the play
BY LINDA A. CARSON AND CATHY NOSATY
PRODUCED BY CAROUSEL PLAYERS IN ASSOCIATION WITH YPT
RECOMMENDED FOR GRADES JK-3
STUDIO | FEB 4 - 21, 2013
 

http://youngpeoplestheatre.ca/en/current/heretohear.cfm

No comments:

Post a Comment